Sunday, July 15, 2012

Set fire to the rain

Hi everyone! 
Here I am again! This time with some old stuff I haven't posted yet.This is me singin' Set Fire To The Rain by Adele with my friend Lucy at the piano.This was recorded in a performance in our school...This a good and short version of Adele's song and you're gonna like it!Thanks for watching and don't forget to leave your comments,they help to improve and SUBSCRIBE!You're helping to reach my dream.
LOVE YOU, IREEAND 




Hola a todos!
Ya hacia mucho tiempo que no subia videos asi que he decidido subir este que ya tiene algun tiempo y que es versionando el famoso tema de Adele Set Fire To the Rain aunque es una versión más corta de este , esta vez estoy acompañada de mi amiga Lucy al piano en una actuación de nuestro colegio.Espero que os guste y que comenteis y os subscribáis! Gracias por ver mis videos.
OS QUIERE, IREEAND ♡ 



1 comment: