Saturday, September 03, 2011

HEY,

Hi everyone! 
I'm gonna introduce myself, I'm Ireeand and I'm from Madrid, Spain. I'm 16 years old and I like to sing and play the guitar, my dream and big ambition is to become a great musician and have the oportunity to show what I do.
What I do basically is covers and versions of famous songs also you could put  your requests on comments at my youtube channel or here in "CHAT BOX".
Blogger,youtube,twitter,facebook and other websites are helping me to improve myself and to reach my dream.
Thanks for visiting and watch me on youtube,Don't forget to follow me on twitter and subscribe to my channel.This could be my chance to take a place on the music industry.
LOVE YOU, IREEAND 

Hola a todos!
Voy a daros un poco de información de mi, soy Ireeand y soy de Madrid.Tengo 16 años y me gusta cantar y tocar la guitarra mi sueño es convertirme en una gran artista y tener la oportunidad de que podáis escucharme.
Lo que hago básicamente son covers y versiones de famosas canciones por eso tu puedes y seria de agradecer que me enviarais peticiones de canciones que queráis que haga (podéis hacerlo en comentarios en mi canal de youtube o en este blog en la "CHAT BOX")
Gracias por vuestro tiempo. Ved mis vídeos, comentar, seguidme, suscribiros,darme a conocer en fin que muchas gracias por todo y por hacer que mi sueño cada día se pueda cumplir.
OS QUIERE, IREEAND 

No comments:

Post a Comment